Review of Folica.com "It's all about the Hair"

 Folica it's all about the hair! Whatever your hair care need. They've got you covered! Their mission, "have fun in the pursuit of a great hair day, every day."

I was recently sent a few products from Folica.com to try for a reveiw.

Alterna Bamboo Volume Uplifting Root Blast 

I like that it's used on dry hair, so I could see the instant volumizing results. The spray trigger helps to control exactly were I want it. The feeling afterward is not sticky like other volumizers I have tried. Best part was, it held up throughout the day.  

Vidal Sassoon Perfect Pouf Brunette Combo

 Comes with every thing you need to create the perfect pouf look. The comb, the pouf pins, and long clips to keep it up. Honestly, I had a hard time with the pouf clip at first. It took me several tries to figure out how to get it to hold in my hair just right, but I found this YouTube video helpful:

Like all things, it just took a little getting used to.  In the end it did work out, and I recommend their products as an inexpensive, easy way to add some pouf to your hair.

So when you're looking to score the perfect hair on your perfect day look no further than Folica. They have all your hair care products in one place! 

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*

2 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

Thanks for these tips..I am forever trying a new hair product in my quest to find the perfect product to work with my hair so this will be next on my list!

Folica Coupons said...

You are right that what ever you want for your hair, FOlica has the product to help you for the care of your hair. I like the Folica products due to its quality and affordability to me.
Thanks for sharing your review about Folica.

Post a Comment