Pureology Review

I was recently sent a tube of Pureology's Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher Shine serum. My hair is colored right now, though most people don't know it, it's just a slight difference from my real hair color. I have tried other brands of shine serum before that left my hair feeling greasy. I liked Pureology because it's not greasy at all. It goes on smoothly, smells great and I really did notice that extra shine. It turned my dull hair into beautiful lively hair without weighing it down. With their anti fade complex my hair color will stay as beautiful as it did day 1.

Pureology delivers Radiant Style and Colour. GUARANTEED! Their products are 100% vegan. They are natural based with organic botanicals harvested from plants grown without the use of synthetic pesticides or chemicals. Pureology is against animal cruelty and proud to use post-consumer recycled and recyclable packaging. Pureology is available in salons across the US.  You can find a salon by clicking here.

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment