Pacifica was started by Brook Harvey-Tayler. As a little girl she would play with mixing spices and come up with new smells. In high school she started making her own perfume! Amazing story! You should read more about it under: Founder Story.
Pacifia has a commitment to the environment:
- Their goal is to have zero product-manufacturing waste in our factory.
- Pacifica recycles and uses post-consumer materials. Their boxes are all 100% recyclable.
- They use local suppliers, which not only supports the local community but also helps reduce our carbon footprint.
- They work with suppliers who share in their vision.
- They offset their company travel by purchasing carbon credits.
Review: I received a bottle of Pacificia's Persian Rose Perfume for review and giveaway.
This perfume smells incredible. It really smells like a rose. Reminds me of spring time when the flowers are coming in bloom. It's not an intense strong smell. It's subtle and calm. It's clean and fresh. Great for all ages. Would make a wonderful bridal shower gift, or bridesmaids gift.
It is 100% vegan, no animal ingredients and no animal testing. It sells for $22.
Be sure to check them out on facebook and sign up for their emails, you get a free lip quench when you do!!
Pacifica is giving one lucky reader their own 1 fl oz bottle of Persian Rose. Giveaway ends Sept 2 at 12:01 am EST. Open to local US Residents.
GOOD LUCK!*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*