Soda Stream Review

This is my new favorite wedding gift idea! I simply love it. Soda Stream machine, turns water into soda.

Soda Stream sent me a machine for review. This is so much fun! You simply fill the bottle with water, connect to your machine to fill with carbon dioxide, and add the flavoring that you want and you have soda! Our favorite was the root beer. It tastes the same as store brand soda's! It's fun and cost effective!

It doesn't just make soda, it also makes energy drinks, carbonated waters, and teas. They're are all kinds of flavors available. Diet and regular. Over 30 flavors. Check out all their flavors by clicking here.Regular flavors contain no high-fructose corn syrup and diet flavors use Splenda not aspartame.


You can purchase your own Soda Stream online, or at major stores like, Kohls, Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy, Macy's, Sears and more. Find a store near you here

When your carbonator runs out, take it in to your nearest location to get a replacement. It's just that easy. It was amazing to lood and see several locations within 5 miles that I can go to and refill my carbonation canister. Places like Bed Bath & Beyond,Williams-Sonoma and more. Find your locations here. Or arrange online to exchange it through mail service.

 *Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Great review!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC.
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment