Dr.’s Remedy Nail Polish Review

Dr.’s Remedy nail polish is the first nail polish to be podiatrist recommended. Each bottle contains Tea Tree Oil, Vitamins, and Wheat Protein in order to keep you nails in the best condition.  They specifically recommend their nail polish for people who are pregnant, who have nail fungus, and brittle or discolored nails.

I received three colors of nail polish from this company. They were: Defense Deep Red, Balance Brick, and Noble Navy. Each color is very rich. I used the Defense Deep Red and it only took one coat to get a perfect rich red color! It dried very quickly and seems to last a long time. I am quite impressed.

You can find Dr. Remedy:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/remedynails

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*   

0 comments:

Post a Comment