Printable Party Games



Python Printable Games is offring all newsletter subscribers their Fall Printable Party Games eBook free! The  value of the eBook is $14.95.

This eBook is 57 pages of fun for all ages. It includes:
Fall / Autumn Trivia Game
1980s Music Trivia Game
Printable Pub Quiz Game
Luau Party Invitations
Mardi Gras Party Invitations
Halloween Party Invitations
Thanksgiving / Harvest Coloring Pages
Christmas Coloring Pages
Halloween Coloring Pages

It's a fun little book. My favorite is the trivia. Remember you have to sign up for their newsletter to receive this eBook free!! Go here to sign up!

While you're there browse through their large selection. They have lot's of fun printable games! Also, for Thanksgiving use code thanks15 for 15% off. Hurry over!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment