Boot Scroot Review



Winters here and we like our boots. Do you ever get annouyed with your pants getting untucked from your boots? If so, you need to check out Boot Scroot. It's a simple, $8.99 solution. Simply wrap the Boot Scroot on your leg, over your pants, velcro them together, put your legs in your boots and viala!


I was able to reveiw my own pair of Boot Scroots. I thought the elastic and Velcro were very secure. My pants stayed in place and I felt comfortable wearing them.

Boot Scroots come in black, brown and navy. They can be purchased at www.bootscroots.com

You can find Boot Scroots on Facebook and Twitter.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment