Bootie Pie Boots Review


Bootie Pie boots were created by three sisters who know a thing or two about pedicures. If you hate waiting at the salon for your toe nails to dry so you can put on your shoes,  then these are the boots for you. 

The quality of the suede on the boots is absolutely amazing. The boots are cute, comfortable and warm. I would follow Bootie Pies website’s advise and buy the boots one size bigger to allow enough room. The boots are cute enough that you can wear them for more than just pedicures. I wore them out in public a couple of times and have gotten several comments. 

How cute with it be for you and your bridesmaids to come out of the salon in some Bootie Pies! 

You can find Bootie Pies on their homepage and Facebook.

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment