Diamond Candles Review

Diamond candles, soy candles is one of the most unique products I have ever reviewed. Their candles are earth friendly made from natural soy. Besides being a great candle, inside every candle is a diamond ring worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,00.

I have to admit as my candle was burning I was so anxious to see what kind of ring was inside my candle. Here is the ring I got inside my candle.


I was very impressed! Looks nice. I have no idea how much it is worth but it was a really fun experience.

Diamond candles come in many scents and sell for just $24.95 a candle. What a fun gift!

Be sure to follow Diamond Candles on Twitter and Facebook.

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*

2 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

What an intriguing product! Would make interesting bridesmaids' gifts. :-)

Maria F. Solares said...

Candles with Rings Inside are a creative way to give someone special something that they will use and enjoy. These beautiful candles are made of wax, which is poured into a mold and allowed to cool.

Post a Comment