Beecology


Beecology generously donated two baskets of products to the silent auction event I helped organize for a friend in need. I was impressed with how fast they shipped the baskets and how nicely everything was packaged.

Some details about their products:
Beecology is family owned and operated. They specialize in natural skincare and hair care made from bee's honey and bees wax! All their products are made in small batches, and you won't find any sulfates or parabens.  They sell various lip balms, soaps, body washes, lotions and more. Beecology is available to purchase online or at a store near you. 


Beecology is a must try product and great for a gift. Bee sure to follow them on Facbeook and Twitter

Remember all orders over $30 get free shipping!! 

 *Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products so I could share my opinion about them.* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment