GreenPan Review


When starting your new home together you want the best, high quality items. I recently received some products from The Original GreenPan to try for review. Green Pan is dedicated to making their products healthy and eco-friendly.Their is only one Earth and we need to share and protect it.
.
In reading about their products here is something I did not know before:
  
Traditional non-stick is achieved by coating the fry pan with PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene); a waxy, synthetic substance. PTFE has well-documented disadvantages in practical household use. Above 260° C/500°F, this PTFE coating starts to decompose. The released fumes are proven to be lethal to small pets like birds!  On humans, these fumes can potentially harm the respiratory tract and cause nausea and headaches. So, when you overheat your pan you damage not only your pan but possibly also your health.

GreenPan™ does not use PTFE, but brings with Thermolon™ non-stick technology a healthy alternative to the market.  Thermolon™ is heat resistant up to high temperatures.  This means that GreenPan™ has an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 450°C/850°F, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel.

First thing I noticed when I got my package was care the company put into packaging. My items came in a nice GreenPan tote with green tissue paper. I love knowing that a company cares!

I revived the San Fransisco Collection GreenPan. It is beautiful! It cooks my food well, looks great, it hasn't scratched in the 3 weeks I've been using it and I love knowing that it's safe for my family.

I also received a GreenPan Tree Trivet, it's a big maple leaf. It has the perfect grip on it. Great for getting jars open, setting my pots on etc.

 I highly recommend GreenPan products. Start your home with the best, safest cookware available.

GOOD LUCK!
*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment