Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Review


I recently had the opportunity to review Nick Chavez Beverly Hills  hair products.

About Nick Chaves Beverly Hills:
Nick has always had a passion for hair. Nick's salon is located right in the heart of Beverly Hills. Some of his clients include, "Maria Shriver, Ivana Trump, George Lopez, Queen Noor and Michelle Stafford." Nick also does acting and modeling, you may have seen him on “The Young and the Restless” and “Hollywood Detectives.”

 My Review:
First off I just have to say, I like the name. Secondly, as soon as I opened my package I could smell the fabulous products!

I was sent their nourishing line of shampoo, conditioner and hair spray for review.The shampoo really seemed to lather up well. The smell of it took me right back to being at a salon. I have long thick hair, I normally have to use a ton of conditioner to get it worked through. I didn't really feel that way with this conditioner. I felt that it really made my hair soft.The hair spray is really cool because it's so manageable. I was able to spray it and still be able to slide my fingers through  my hair without it feeling like it was matted down with spray.

As well as making my hair soft, clean and beautiful I could still smell it hours later. I would highly recommend this product. Get beautiful manageable hair with Nick Chavez.

You can find Nick Chavez on:
their website: http://www.nickchavezbeverlyhills.com/ 
you can also find Nick on  Facebook for special offers and hair tips!

You can find Nick Chavez Beverly Hills products at Ulta retail stores across the US. QVC network, beauty.com, dermstore.com, folica.com, qvc.com, and of course nickchavezbeverlyhills.com.

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products to review so I could share my opinion about them.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment