Guylian Artisinal Belgian Chocolates

Guylian Chocolates is a gracious sponsor for a silent auction to raise money for a close friend, involved in a tragic accident. When I shared her story, they didn't hesitate to help out and they shipped a generous amount of amazing chocolate. What I love about Guylian chocolates, besides the amazing taste, is that they are a great company of people who care! As a bonus, the chocolates were packed very neatly and came really quick. I'm so grateful to Guylian Chocolates for their generosity.



Guylian makes 100% pure, silky smooth, dark and white Belgian Chocolate and are filled with rich, decadent creamy chocolate praline truffle.They come in the shape of sea horses and sea shells. The detail is very  impressive. 


Connect with Guylian Chocolates on Twitter and Facebook.



 *Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products so I could share my opinion about them.*


0 comments:

Post a Comment