Nick Chavez Beverly Hills

I was completely overwhelmed with Nick Chavez Beverly Hills generosity in donating to the silent auction for my friend. They said they'd send some products for me to make a basket with. When the box arrived I had tears in my eyes. I could feel of their love and support for our cause. I'm so grateful. They provided enough product for 6 baskets! (Picture of the auction night coming soon!)

I contacted Nick Chavez because I've worked with them in the past and loved their products. I actually purchase and use their products daily.

Some of my favorites are their shampoo, conditioner and hairspray. They smell amazing, the shampoo and conditioner make my hair so soft and silky. The hairspray keeps my hair in place and doesn't leave residue in my hair.

If you are looking for great hair, Nick Chavez Beverly Hills, is for you. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. You can purchase on their own site or through QVC.

Connect with Nick Chavez Beverly Hills on Facebook and Twitter

.

Thank you Nick Chavez for your generosity and support for my sweet friend's family!!

 *Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. No money was exchanged. All I received were free products so I could share my opinion about them.* - See more at: http://vrveils.blogspot.com/#sthash.Bvn3PEwd.dpuf



0 comments:

Post a Comment