Tropical Traditions

Tropical Traditions didn't hesitate when I asked them to help with the benefit dinner for a friend. They immediately shipped out a gallon of their finest gold label virgin coconut oil. I'm so grateful for their generosity. I've worked with Tropical Traditions many times on this blog and I cannot say enough nice things about them. Great company with great people!
Learn more:
Tropical Traditions was the first to export Virgin Coconut Oil from the Philippines into the US market. They are committed to time-honored traditional practices that have produced healthy coconut oil for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Of all the coconut oils on the market they have the highest levels of antioxidants.

Their are so many health benefits from using coconut oil. Tropical Tradtions coconut oil tastes the best! Try their 16 oz. trial size today! If for any reason your not satisfied they will refund your money within 30 days of purchasing!

Thank you again Tropical Traditons for your support! 

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product

0 comments:

Post a Comment